WHO WE ARE
AtlasLovesTravel.com and all associated websites owned by us are owned and operated by TheAtlas Pte. Ltd. (“TheAtlas”, “we”, “our” or “us”) (UEN No.: 201929439N, a company incorporated in Singapore with its registered office at 38 Beach Road, #29-11 South Beach Tower Singapore 189767.
We are a travel technology start-up, set up to improve choice and accessibility of travel. Headquartered in Singapore, with our team positioned worldwide, we believe travel can change the world and we are on a mission to change the world of travel
Our website will support you in obtaining more information about us and our product offerings.
Your continued use of this website is based on the fact that you have the ability to enter into a legally binding contract. This is a website intended for the promotion of the TheAtlas’ product offering to other businesses which may have an interest in the same. Therefore, the website is not intended for anyone under the age of 16 years old or such age which is considered below the age of majority in your jurisdiction.
NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE
This website and our maintenance of the same does not constitute a guarantee of any content on it, service levels, uptime, or availability. We expressly disclaim any warranty of availability of content, and uninterrupted service. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website at any time for business and operational reasons at our sole discretion.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws we shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information on this website. We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You fully understand and agree that we not be liable for any losses suffered by you as a result of our website not being available due to events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to internet, system or device instability, and/or unavailability, computer viruses , hacker attacks and inaccuracy of information.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all patents, copyrights, trademarks, business names and domain names, rights in designs, rights in computer software, database rights and all other intellectual property rights(“Materials”) , in each case whether registered or unregistered, in or on our website. All such rights are reserved. In this regard, you agree that:
1. You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our website. Note that this does not constitute a license for commercial use, and the use of our information is subject to our agreements.
2. You must present all information you obtained from this site with the full context. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and including without limitation, to use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. We expressly disclaim all responsibility from any third party liability arising from your actions in sharing any of our Materials.
3. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged.
5. You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website for unlawful purposes including :
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations.
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website;
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
These terms, conditions and the provision of all services on AtlasLovesTravel.com shall be governed by Singapore law.