Reports to: Operation Manager
Role type: Full Time
Location: Karnataka or Maharashtra
Atlas (www.atlaslovestravel.com) is a global travel tech company that drives the evolution of air content enablement, empowering airlines and travel sellers to better serve traveller preferences through real-time data-led insights and unrivalled technology. Using the latest cloud computing, machine learning and AI architecture, we are committed to accelerating the growth of affordable air travel worldwide.
Our Air Travel Retailing and Information Platform (ATRIP) processes vital data faster than ever before, to drive more revenue with greater flexibility and certainty. Low-cost airlines and travel sellers can now facilitate more personalized, informed choices for travellers, more economically. Our API can be implemented with ease, customized to your specific requirements, and optimized to your capabilities within hours.
- Internalize and embody the organization’s Vision, Mission, and Values in daily work practices.
- Provide executive-level support, including addressing client inquiries and diligently recording all customer interactions in the CRM.
- Facilitate post-booking services for all clients, including ticket re-issuance, refund processing, and management of ancillary services.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams such as Technical, Finance, and Supplier Teams to ensure seamless operations and prompt resolution of potential issues.
- Engage in continuous learning from daily operations, identify potential areas of improvement, and propose solutions to enhance workflow efficiency.
- Support the team with various ad-hoc tasks as required.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as a Travel Agent with comprehensive knowledge of global destinations and geography.
- In-depth understanding of computer reservation systems.
- Ability to manage and organize tasks efficiently, demonstrating a methodical approach to work.
- Proficiency in documentation and SOP enhancement.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Openness to working in various shift patterns, including night shifts.
Preference for candidates based in Karnataka & Maharashtra. This position is fully remote, with work to be conducted from home.
A Degree or Certificate in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Tourism & Travel Industry (Preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in International Travel Operations (Preferred)
If you are up for the challenge, please email us at email@example.com. Tell us a bit about yourself and why you are motivated to apply for this role, and please attach a recent (and relevant!) CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org