CX & Marketing Manager
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer (day to day support for Comms Manager)
Role type: Full Time (dependent on best candidate)
Location: Preferably New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand or Bali (but could be remote)
Atlas (www.atlaslovestravel.com) is a global travel tech start-up with the purpose of enabling more people to travel in more meaningful ways. We are the source of accessible, low-cost travel. With our Air Travel Retailing and Information Platform (ATRIP), we support travel professionals to deliver more for their customers and the planet through unrivalled technology and low-cost content.
About this role and you!
We’re looking for a customer and tech-obsessed marketer to design and deliver our end-to-end customer journey automation and lead generation campaigns.
You’ll lead the CX Marketing Communications strategy, identifying opportunities to drive conversion, develop the customer lifecycle and increase customer retention. You’ll showcase your expertise in customer journey mapping throughout the entire sales funnel and developing communication frameworks. You’ll be well-versed in marketing automation, having created engaging customer journeys in a B2B environment previously, and a proven digital marketer.
You’ll be a strong self-starter, ready to take on more autonomy in your role and eager to combine your creative and technical skills to become the go-to for CX across our start-up. You’re a people person, able to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation, a strong team player and an exceptional project manager.
• Create and implement opportunities to deliver a best-in-class customer experience – working with product and commercial teams to connect and automate the journeys.
• Develop customer feedback loops into our customer experience and owning the outcomes that are informed by such feedback.
• Champion our CRM and Marketing Automation operations, data, insights and automations to simplify internal processes and execute at pace.
• Draft automated communications across the journey (from lead generation and nurture through to growth and customer service) and work with our Communications Manager to finesse copy before release.
• Become a subject matter expert for our client portal – The ATRIP Flight Deck – supporting the product team with customer insights and UI/UX best practice.
• Manage our agencies and freelancers who support our CX and automation initiatives – Salesforce consultant, Marketing Automation agency, UI/UX Designers etc.
• Monitor and enhance our lead scoring models to ensure effective handover between Sales & Marketing.
• Own and deliver global lead generation campaigns and events, leveraging Account Based Marketing and supporting our Sales teams with Social Selling techniques as required.
• Manage and optimise our lead generation channels, such as our website with digital advertising and search.
• Deliver proprietary thought leadership events in collaboration with CMO, Comms Manager, and supported by our Marketing Coordinator.
• Define and implement a robust measurement framework to monitor and measure CX and campaign success.
Key Qualifications & Experiences
You’ll have at least 5 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role, with automation and CX expertise. Ideally, you’d have some knowledge of the travel and/or technology industry but if not, a passion or interest at the least. You’re a savvy, data-led marketer with proven experience of generating and qualifying leads, and of building engaging customer journeys.
We use Salesforce CRM and Oracle Eloqua for marketing automation. You’ll be supported by agencies and freelancers, as well as our in-house Marketing Coordinator, but you’ll be expected to lead and deliver in a hands-on way. While you may not have direct experience of Eloqua, experience of building our CX and marketing campaigns in a similar enterprise marketing automation tool will stand you in good stead.
While you’re not a developer or designer, you’ll have an eye for design and a natural understanding of UI/UX best practice. We’re building our AI capabilities also, so any knowledge of emerging technologies and AI is welcomed.
• Organized, with exceptional attention to detail.
• Open, honest and self-aware – you’re not afraid to say you ‘don’t know’ but are just as fearless about speaking up when you know you’re onto something that’ll make a difference.
• Communication is your thing – you can deal with people at all levels, from all walks of life and with varying skills and communication styles. You have an eye for design but you’re just as comfortable with writing copy.
• Strong project manager, able to articulate the purpose and plan, but not too precious to roll up your sleeves and get on the tools to deliver.
• Fun and engaging (but not in an office-gossip type of way).
What you’ll get from us…
In return, we’re excited to offer you:
• Equal opportunities within a purpose-led, ethical business – we believe travel has the ability to create more acceptance and inclusion in the world.
• Career progression – we’re a start-up with big ambitions. If you’re a star performer, we’ll invest in your future leadership. Our structure is flat and you’ll get access to everyone, including our leadership team and CEO.
• A fun and engaging culture. We work hard and are dedicated to our goals, but we’re also all about our people – we want you to have fun at work and work on projects that don’t just deliver profit but help make the world of travel a more ethical and sustainable industry for everyone.
• A competitive salary and future opportunities that only come from a high performing start-up.
If you are up for the challenge, please email us at email@example.com. Tell us a bit about yourself and why you are motivated to apply for this role, and please attach a recent (and relevant!) CV.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org