As Operations Manager, you will plan and oversee the daily operations of ticketing, exception handling and post-ticketing issues to ensure goals and objectives of the organization are achieved. You will also be responsible for a team of customer service agents.
You will be reporting to the Head of Growth Team.
- Build a small group of less than 10 people, from scratch, to support 24/7 customer service for Atlas’ B2B business. (This team might grow according to the business and revenue generation ability.)
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Perform quality controls and monitor KPIs.
- Oversee the work of assigned staff.
- Ensure that the team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Set up a good SLA for ticketing exception handling and post-ticketing services. Maintain and/or exceed the SLA for all clients. Find ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Implement right processes and practices throughout the organization.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate and cost-effective manner.
- Improve operational management systems, processes, and best practices.
- Collaborate with other teams.
- Automate repetitive processes.
- Maintain legal compliance of the organization’s processes.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Examine data and use it to improve profitability.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- 5 – 7 years of work experience in travel or airfare industry.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role.
- Previously managed small operations team.
- Good understanding about the ticketing process for GDS/LCC.
- Leadership ability.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving capability.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting.
- Should have the ability to read data and take corrective actions based on data.
- Excellent communication skills – should be presentable and fluent in communicating in English as there will be frequent engagement with international global clients and team members.
To be successful in this role, we require someone who:
- Demonstrates abilities of business acumen, sound judgment, diplomacy, flexibility, communication, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Has customer centric attitude and empathy towards fellow co-workers.
- Is a hands-on leader and works closely with the team.
- Delegates competently and confidently.
- Keeps up with technology.
- Emphasizes appropriate metrics.
- Prioritizes as per business needs.
- Has a high level of stress tolerance.
If you are up for the challenge, feel free to email us at email@example.com, telling us a bit about yourself and why you are motivated to take the role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org