|Reports to:||Chief Marketing Officer|
|Role type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Preferably Singapore or China (but could be remote)|
About this role
We’re a brand that that moves people physically and emotionally, respects diversity and inclusion and pushes the boundaries between purpose and profit.
We’re looking for a superstar Marketing Coordinator to act as the glue in our team, managing multiple projects and supporting our CMO and Communications Manager with market research, analysis and administrative tasks.
You’ll be a strong self-starter, eager to learn and develop your marketing skills, and able to work well with people from all levels and departments across our business.
If successful, you’ll be responsible for ensuring internal team-wide compliance with our brand standards, maintenance of our marketing channels and operating systems (including CRM and Marketing Automation tools), and supporting the flawless delivery of events, digital campaigns and internal communications.
This role will report to our CMO and work closely to support our Communications Manager. But, you’ll need to operate well across our global team – you’ll be dealing with sales and account management teams as well as product and technology departments. As we’re a start-up with a flat structure, it won’t be unusual to have dealings from time-to-time with our CEO and collaborate with her administrative, HR and Finance teams.
While the majority of external relationships will be owned by more senior marketing team members, at times this role will interact with outsourced agencies, event organizers, media providers and merchandise suppliers.
- Maintain the firm’s brand assets, ensuring all internal staff have access to and are compliant in the use of our brand guidelines and templates.
- Maintain our marketing channels and assets, ensuring measurement and optimization of these channels to constantly improve our performance. In collaboration with our Communications Manager, you’ll keep copy and content up to date in the following channels:
- LinkedIn company page
- Sales Toolkits
- Digital Advertising and Search
- Support internal communications and cultural initiatives that build employee engagement;
- Support and enhance the company’s induction process to ensure new joiners are onboarded efficiently and in a way that brings our brand and internal culture to life for them.
- Support and enhance our internal and purpose-led initiatives, educating employees and encouraging them to participate.
- Support our Communications Manager in bringing to life internal stories from our people, to build understanding and acceptance.
- Become the subject matter expert for our marketing operations and technical tools (Salesforce and Oracle Eloqua), providing recommendations for enhancements and managing automated and integrated campaigns (with support from your senior team).
- Process marketing expenses and maintain cost tracking on behalf of the marketing team so that we can effectively monitor spend and return on investment.
- Researching events, sponsorships, awards, media and merchandising opportunities and liaising with organizers to coordinate branded events and activities.
- General ad-hoc support for Atlas’s CMO and Communications Manager – following up internal information and researching external information as required.
You may not have a lot of experience, but you’re a savvy go-getter who isn’t afraid to ask hard questions to get the job done. We’re looking for the following competencies and attitudes:
- You’re super organized, with OCD-like talent for attention-to-detail – you can spot a tiny design flaw or typo a mile away!
- You’re open, honest and self-aware – you’re not afraid to say you ‘don’t know’ but are just as fearless about speaking up when you know you’re onto something that’ll make a difference.
- You’re obsessed with getting the details right for your customers and team.
- Communication is your thing – you can deal with people at all levels, from all walks of life and with varying skills and communication styles.
- You’ve got an eye for design but are equally at home with analyzing numbers – you may have even been known to create spreadsheets for personal stuff in your spare time (we see you!).
- You’re a digital native, eager to lift the hood on new tools and marketing techniques and own the development of these across our team.
- You’re fun and engaging, but not in an office-gossip type of way.
- You’re committed to learning and developing your capabilities – able to take and give honest feedback.
Key Qualifications & Experiences
Your experience is less relevant to us than your can-do attitude. If you can prove you’ve got the capabilities above, how long you’ve been doing it for is less of a concern. In saying that, marketing shouldn’t be a foreign concept to you, so you’ll need some experience in a similar role or have completed a relevant business/marketing degree. Some experience of working with global teams or being exposed to other cultures and languages, and fluency in English are also a must-haves for this role.
With half our team today in China, the ability to speak Mandarin also would be a huge benefit. Experience or knowledge of the travel industry and/or information technology would be helpful too.
If you are up for the challenge, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself and why you are motivated to apply for this role, and please attach a recent (and relevant!) CV.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com