We are looking for an astute finance professional to join our team. Experience in the travel/airline industry is a bonus, but we welcome anyone with an attitude to learn and who’s open to the start-up world.
You will be reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Responsible for full spectrum of finance function.
- Devise and ensure compliance of the accounting policies and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness to support critical business needs.
- In charge of the accuracy of monthly financial closing of respective legal entities under review.
- Be finance business partner to management & operation team to ensure financially sustainable growth.
- Provide financial/ operating data based on management/ external stakeholder’s request.
- Review and monitor the required tax declaration of respective legal entities to local tax authorities.
- Cash flow planning and operation performance forecast.
- Advise CEO on critical issues and applicable strategies to ensure business decision making has sound financial basis.
- Liaise with external auditors with regards to statutory audit of respective legal entities under review.
- Other ad-hoc matters, as requested.
Ideally, you have:
- A Bachelor Degree specializing in Accountancy, Financial Management, Audit other accounting related modules
- Experience in XERO will be an advantage
- 5 years or above experience in finance function
- Good knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standard or Chartered Accountant
- Knowledge in consolidation of accounts
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- Good communication and coordination skills, strong logic
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese with good written and verbal communication skills, in order to work with English and Chinese speaking key stakeholders
If you are up for the challenge, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit about yourself and why you are motivated to take the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com