Are you a meticulous individual with a passion for numbers and have experience managing corporate finance accounts? If yes, then you may just be the person we are looking for!
This role reports to the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Handle the day-to-day accounting activities
- Manage a full spectrum of financial accounting, including processing transactions
- Assist in monthly closing Including reconciliation and journal entries
- Assist in accounts payable and receivable processes and reconciliations
- Assist in year-end audit activities and other financial needs as necessary
- Prepare accurate and timely financial and management reports
- Receivable collection
- Bank Reconciliations
- Verifying and processing of expense claims
- Other ad-hoc duties, as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounts
- Diploma in Accountancy, ACCA or any other professional qualification
- Basic Knowledge of IFRS
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Comfortable and able to handle large datasets
- Experience in XERO Accounting Software will be an advantage
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
If you are up for the challenge, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit about yourself and why you are motivated to take the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com