|Reports to:||Chief Financial Officer & Financial Controller|
|Role type:||Full Time|
Manage Full Set of accounting.
Manage and ensure the preparation of all financial information for the management of the business.
Provide finance support to the Chief Financial Officer & Financial Controller, carry out the financial control function of the respective businesses ensuring all Local & Company financial governance elements are implemented and enforced.
Working with: The finance team to align all activities and effectively manage them. You’ll ensure timely accurate financial information’s provided to relevant internal and external stakeholders while maintaining confidentially where necessary. You’ll liaise closely with our Atlas leadership team including Payment & Product, Marketing, Sales, Technology teams, and other colleagues as required.
Third parties, Prospects, Partners & Customers: Trade Creditors, Debtors, Banks, Merchant Service Providers, Company Secretaries, External Auditors, Tax Accountants, Relevant Government Agencies, third parties including Consultants.
- Full sets of Accounts
- Financial and Management Reporting
- Internal Controls
- Local & International Compliance
- Good Communications skills
- Strong self-starter – proactive in identifying opportunities and running with them.
- Strong collaborator – able to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Creative mindset – able to take strategic ideas and transform them into meaningful stories that engage audiences.
- Analytical – able to make sense of complex data, focused on outcomes over input.
- Flexible – able to manage competing priorities and stakeholder requirements simultaneously.
- Customer obsessed – starts every new project from the customer’s perspective.
- Self-aware with a commitment to continuous learning.
Key Qualifications & Experiences
- A diploma or degree holder in Accountancy, Finance, ACCA or any other professional qualification
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting field
- Basic Knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of the consolidation of accounts
- Experience in full set of accounting.
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
- Knowledge of Accounting Software, especially XERO will be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible, meticulous and analytical
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese with good written and verbal communication skills to work with English and Chinese-speaking stakeholders.
- Knowledge & experience of the travel industry and airline business will be an advantage.
- Multiple languages (proficient English, Chinese ideal – to facilitate regular communication with the China-based team members and clients)
- Assist/Manage in the full spectrum of financial accounting, including day-to-day accounting activities.
- Assist/Manage in the processing and reconciliation in banks, accounts payables, accounts receivables, etc.
- Assist in monthly closing and year-end audit activities and other financial needs as necessary.
- Coordinate with the team to ensure timely closing of account and submission of reports.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Assist with system implementation and new process to streamline work processes.
If you are up for the challenge, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us a bit about yourself and why you are motivated to take the role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com